GMS has over 35 years of history in compliance assurance, meeting Export, statutory, regulatory, and quality requirements. Our dedication to quality is exemplified by our externally-audited and annually-certified Quality Assurance System. Our Quality Assurance System is certified to both the ISO9001:2015 and SAE AS9120B quality standards.
View our quality management system certificate of registration.
GMS’s Quality Assurance Program ensures:
- Customer satisfaction on every order
- Meeting or exceeding contractual requirements
- Delivery of the highest quality products
- Products are procured only from qualified and approved sources
- Reception, re-packaging, and shipping of materials meeting stringent quality standards
- Documented corrective actions in the event of any product or contract discrepancy
GMS’s Quality Assurance Program Key Features:
- Documented and certified procedures
- Part traceability records are retained for 10 years plus
- Documented personnel training records and work instructions
- Regular internal audits
- Supplier approval and re-certification program
- Corrective and preventative actions trigger continuous improvement